From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of bardelld@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 12:17 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] ST for offer: Med. Caberg V2 Solo

Jay,

I have the same problem with mine.  I really like this helmet,  but it
doesn't like my head.  Mine is a large and silver.  I'ts got everything I
want, just doesn't fit my head.  Seems if you have a round shape it will
work best, but mine is for sale as well in case anyone needs a Large size.

Dave Bardell
Millerstown, PA