[St] Has anyone added a tuneboy tuner to sprint st 1050?

I'm asking because the one dealer I was trying to get a black sprint
from offered me a 06 red abs model, with the akropovic exhaust and a
tuneboy with the tuneedit software.
The salesman did not know how much the tuneboy added or even if it
was really dialed in, but the dealership was basically adding it into
the deal at no cost.

So I was wondering if the tuneboy unit was really worth anything or
is just a useless farkle on a street ridden sprint?

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"