[St] sorted

Hi guys and gals
Well I finally got round to sortin the eratic tick over problem
Id also noticed when I bought the bike a month or so ago that the scot-oiler
didn’t work so I pulled the tank off as I thought the vacuum hose was
perished
Also I found the hose from the pressure regulator was perished and was not
connected anymore
So I did a bit of www surfing and managed to suss where all the pipes went
I replaced the hoses and connected em all back up and hey presto scot-oiler
works and tick-over works fine. But it doesn’t make lots of popping noises
on throttle off anymore which is a shame as I liked it LOL
I also shook out the debris from the air filter whilst I was at it and will
replace this soon I think as I dunno when it was last done

I had also noticed the front brakes where getting a bit snappy so stripped
em down only to find both pads on the right calliper were coming away from
the metal backing plate. This was a bit of a shock
I manage to find a full set of ferrodo pads lurking in the bottom of a box
of new brake pads I have.
Interesting thing is these are all from all from 80's machines.
I also cleaned up the pistons whilst I was at it and the brakes feel a good
bit firmer now.
So im now set for my trip down to the Streetfighters Owners Club Rally at
the MFN in Notttingham.
Hope the weather gets and stays dry
Safe ridin guys an thanx for all your tips

Onefut

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:53