[St] Now that Torques me off!

John, No offense taken or meant.
I just thought Matt needed a one off bit.
I have bought some of the bits at O'Reiley's labeled as Mr. Goodwrench and
found them good quality so far.
Your right about rounding on the cheapo's but I think these are pretty good
and about four bucks a pop.
I didn't mention the oil in filter and as a matter of fact I fill mine
about 3/4 full before installing and I smear the seal with fresh oil. Good
points all.

BTW, it was I who removed the oil cooler line once when I was talking. I
had already placed the torx on the racket and laid it on the lift. I
started talking and after the filter drained I reached under the bike, felt
the hex bolt, went back to the roll-around, got a hex socket, stuck it on
my other 3/8 drive ratchet, and removed the bolt I felt. Then I wondered
why there was only about three tablespoons of oil that drained out. Then I
looked and sheepishly re-installed it and picked up the ratchet with the
proper bit and went my happy way. My only excuse was that I was talking and
had only changed my own oil about ten times before that:-)

Good traffic on the list lately. Nice.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"