Re: [St] Behind the Curve? Another take

I'd argue that the current gen VFR/Interceptor is a pretty poor example
of what type of performance can be expected from an 800cc machine.  If
they shaved a 100lbs or so off the dry weight I'd bet it'd feel a lot
better.  And given the power output of motors like Triumph's 675 I'd like
to think you could get a few more than 99 ponies out of an 800 mill.

Nate
00SprintRS

> Hey I'm coming from a 800cc sporttourer, the VFR.
> I love it, as a solo sporttourer and commuter bike, so I think a 675
> pushed out to a 800 would make a brilliant middleweight SPORTTouring bike.
<snip>