  From: Matt Knowles
  To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2007 2:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [St] Motivational posters for bikers

  In the spirit of this thread I offer this photo:

  http://preview.tinyurl.com/2yrwy7

  Best caption offered gets a free copy of the photo done up with their
  caption.

  Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
  http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
    '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
    '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
    '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
    '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned