Re: [St] Slipping clutch

I have to agree with Dan here.  I put 45k miles on a 99 and am currently
at 86k miles on my 02.  Neither displayed clutch slipping.  And I engine
brake A LOT!  Check your adjustment, maybe somethings hanging it open
just slightly.  Or maybe a tight spot in the chain is giving that jerky
feel of a slipping clutch?

--
Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
AMA Life Member #548538

Z,
I'd be surprised if your clutch is wearing out with only 19k on it.
Unless you're REALLY hard on the clutch, you should get a lot more out
of it than that.  Is is possible that its a cable adjustment issue?

Dan