[St] Start problem ST 99

Hi
My wife?s ST 99 won?t start after 3 week pause (before
that we have been biking around GB and Ireland, no
problems).

 * The battery was flat and I hat to recharge it
 * The starter spinns ok
 * The spark plugs are dry (yes there are petrol on
the bike) and gives a ?nice? clear spark
 * A visual control of the injection system, it seems
ok?..

To my knowledge a sensor in the injection system is
the most likely cause, but that is just a guees.

Before trying to start the bike my Wife washed it, Air
filter problem?.? I have not check it?

It has been a wet summer her in Norway, but?..
 Any suggestions?

Regards
Odd
Stavanger, Norway