[St] Wahooooooooooo

I won! Sorta, thanks Gary for the editing.
I just read this 8/3 digest at work and found out I was rich over the
weekend and didn't even know it.
Can mine be signed by the Aesthetics artist.

Almost pornographic?
Matt, your picture really caught my attention. Yea, I know it caught
everybody's.
But the photographer in me  really admired the way everything was placed
and the lighting. Really.
I had just sent on this list, or the Motolist I am on. a a message talking
about how I loved the aesthetics of the 99 ST with it's soft flowing lines
and have not found anything yet I like as much.
That night I woke at 1:00 AM and had this commercial in my mind about the
aesthetics of the Sprint ST, then the image flashed in my head. Or maybe
the image and then the commercial :-)
I almost laughed and then thought "Wait, isn't Matt's company named...."
The next thing I knew I was thinking of the first ST magazine review and
the bit about the ST aluminum perimeter frame being so strong for the time
and no frame flex in the twisties.
Then the light went on and I told myself to send that in tomorrow morning.
Then I thought I'd forget about my dream and got out of bed and wrote it
down.
Funny world.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"