[St] Belly pan and clutch

The early 99's were OK.
Then the factory changed things slightly about mid year and belly pans
melting resulted.
They did a retrofit where they added new insulating tape and all was well.
Some pans were replaced if asked.
If it were me and it doesn't show I'd just clean it up and add new heat
tape.

The clutch should be good for a lot longer than 19k.
40k now and all is well in Mobil 1 red top.
I'd check the adjusted, lube the cable, and make sure I hadn't used any
"Energy conserving" oil.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"