[St] Screening Opinions (yes, pun intended!)

Hi Guys,

I am busy ordering parts for my '06 Sprint ST.  High on the "wanna have" list is a taller, touring windscreen to compliment the higher GenMar bar risers I have installed.  Does anyone with an 05 or 06 ST have any opinions to offer/experiences to share about wind screens???  Or any '07 owners that have a higher bar/screen combo stock?

To date I am considering the Triumph Flip Up Aero (from their accessory catalog) or one of the MRA screens, the Touring Screen or the Vario Touring Screen.

Any reviews ... or any other suggestions?

Thx,

Brian
GWN