Re: [St] Screening options

Brian:

I recently installed the Triumph "Aero" screen, P/N A9708064 on my 'o6 ST.
This is not as aggressive as the flip up version.  I was getting a lot of
turbulence and the wind was hitting me chest level with the stock screen.
The aero screen moves the airflow up significantly (I'm 6') and seems to
smooth things out quite a bit...nice bit of kit, 2 screws and a quick swap
and Bob's yer uncle...

Denis Liakos
'06 Sunset Red ST