Re: [St] Screening Opinions SOME PICTURES

OK gents...I agree with you on the website, however, if you complete the contact form, they will email you pictures of the screen - usually installed on the bike that you nominate.

Since I am using webmail, I cannot paste the photos in this mail.  However, go to the URL's listed below, and you shall the screen installed on my 07 Sprint ST. .  In addition, if you search www.triumphrat.net, for eagle screens, you should get some results.

OK, here we go...

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/tscerri/Newscreenrhs2.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/tscerri/P5060017.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/tscerri/cockpitview.jpg

Let me know how you go!  I know that Eagle does ship to the US, as a Trophy owner there purchased one from them, and received it in about 10 days.

Cheers

Tony