From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emile Nossin
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 6:11 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Screening Opinions SOME PICTURES

>From: tscerri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>However, go to the URL's listed below, and you shall the screen
>installed on my 07 Sprint ST. .
> http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/tscerri/Newscreenrhs2.jpg
> http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/tscerri/P5060017.jpg
> http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w48/tscerri/cockpitview.jpg
>Tony

Woaw... crap... man... that is one ugly screen... or pyramid...
No matter how good it might work, I wouldn't ride with that...
But that's just me of course ;-).

Emile
www.piloot.com

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.