Re: [St] the dreaded oil question

At 12:47 PM 8/10/2007, you wrote:

>I paid $14.75 plus tax. Like I say, relative to the automotive stuff
>it's 3x the money, but on a grin per dollar basis the stuff's a steal.
>
>Mike
>'06 St
>Seattle

What is the criteria for the Grin/$ scale.

I mean the correct version of the Auto stuff works just as well as
the 4T and costs a lot less. That would put a bigger grin on my face.
So I would think the Grin to $ index would be higher.
Or am I mission some detail??

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"