Re: [St] Hate to change the subject, but ''''

At 09:19 PM 8/10/2007, you wrote:
>There's a gentleman over on Triumphrat.net that swapped a GSXR USD front
>fork assembly onto his bike.  Sounded like alot of work, and not a
>straight bolt on.  But "with a Bridgeport in the outhouse and a heliarch
>in the hothouse, everything fits in the by-and-by".  Or something to
>that affect.
>
>--
>Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
>AMA Life Member #548538
>HSTA Member #9351
>2002 Triumph Sprint ST
>2001 Yamaha YZ426f

Yeah I've seen the pictures of his work, he is very skilled at
fabrication so it is very easy to say the conversion is nowhere near
a 'simple bolt on'
I'm in the same boat right now with my everyday bike. I'd love to
upgrade the bike to usd forks, but there is too much fabrication that
I don't have the equipment for.

That is partially why I'm buying the 07 (maybe 08 if I can't workout
the deal soon enough) sprint St.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"