Re: [St] For any riding through Maine (and probably elsewhere)

> Saw something interesting today on the Maine Turnpike (I95).
>
> If you come up on a current generation Mustang GT, with the twin
> wide stripes running from the hood to the tail, with tinted
> windows, pull up next to it and read the GT badge right above the
> Police Interceptor badge.  At that point, slow down!

The Florida state highway patrol uses Mustang Cobras, Dodge Chargers,
and an assortment of SUVs, all unmarked, in white, burgandy, or
black, with dark-tinted windows (much darker than legal), full
stealth light kit, seen on both the turnpike and I-95.  Also, I've
seen them using laser as well.

They also use airplanes occasionally too.

Jim