From: Lisa White <redriders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] Rejoining the Fold?
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:32:23 -0500

Hi All,

It's been a while since I posted, and unfortunatly, Richard & I haven't
been riding much recently.  As soon as it gets cooler, we're planning on
remedying this situation, and what better to do it with than a new
motorcycle.  I have my eye on an '07 Tornado Red ST.   Is there anyone
out there who had an older ST -- I had a '99 -- that can give me their
"seat of the pants" opinion regarding the new bike and how it compares
to the older one?  I've been on a Tiger since '03 and I am thinking I'd
like my feet to be flat on the ground again.  I still haven't ruled out
an '07 Tiger as I may be able to lower it just a hair and have it work.
It's certainly more balanced and appears to have a lower CG than my '03
Tiger.  Thoughts, anyone?

Lisa
Tomball, Texas
'03 Lucifer Orange Tiger
Former Owner of '99 Tornado Red Sprint ST