[St] Superhawk woes....

Hey folks,

Some time ago my Superhawk developed a problem, while
riding in the rain it would begin to stumble and then
stall. I seem to remember being told that the problem
was an improperly routed vent hose to the gas tank,
and that there existed a bulletin to fix it. I never
got around to doing it as I usually ride something
else when I tour, but last time out we got stuck in
the rain, and I would like to correct this issue.
Anyone know the procedure?

Thanks,

John