Re: [St] More Triumph News

I think you need to go back and reread my original post in which I said
that people who would be interested in a 3.0 liter motorcycle would
probably be lacking in other departments. Not sure how this got turned
around to a question of my penis size. Which by the way is huge after I
ordered some of those Megadik pills that I kept receiving emails about.
;-)

On Aug 25, 2007, at 8:03 PM, Bill Pitt wrote:

> hey Matt,
> At 9:59 pm I was out to dinner with my wife and another couple so I
> don't
> know who said you have a little penis, but it wasn't me, and I don't
> care.
> But how would they know???
>

>> From: Matt Knowles <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: Re: [St] More Triumph News
>> Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 18:45:23 -0700
>>

>> On Aug 24, 2007, at 9:59 PM, Bill Pitt wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not sure Matt but I think they're saying you have a little penis,
>>> how do
>>> they know???
>>>

>> Who's this they that you are referring to?
>>
>> I checked my bathroom and nobody was there.
>>
>> Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
>> http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
>>   '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
>>   '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
>>   '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
>>   '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643