From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin Dicks
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:00 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] New chain needed

After my recent trip to NS, my chain has finally given up the ghost.  It's
served me well though - I clicked through 25K on the way home.

So, couple questions:

1. Where's the best place to buy a chain and sprocket set - someone told me
that the OEM front sprocket was the way to go since it has a built-in cush
drive ?

2. What's the best chain tool (and where's the best place to buy) ?  I was
leaning toward the Motion Pro version but I have heard a few stories about
them breaking so I am a bit leery of them now.

Cheers,

Kevin