Re: [St] Quick GenMar question

I have always thought of torque settings as a guide.  By that I feel that I am being told not only how much force I need to use so that something will hold safely, but also I am being told that if you use more you are going to strip something, possibly expensive.  I would rather not have my fairing fly off or strip any of those little clips, but I'm not going to get out my torque wrench to do it to factory settings.  Putting a head on, yes.

Gary