From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of marc Ve
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:43 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Triumphs are Great

I collected my Daytona after a month of being Triumph-less while it
stood on
the floor at the Cape Town agents.

Rode it to work yesterday, and I'll ride it over the weekend before
deciding
what to do: keep it or put it back on the floor.

It was a rave yesterday - that motor is a jewel - pulls like stomp and
revs
sweetly. The high rise carbon pipe makes the thing talk to me - best
sounding motor in the business!

I'm really in two minds: on the plus side I love the handling and strong
power band of the Daytona 955, on the minus side its ucomfortable for
the
pillion and I cant behave myself on it. As soon as I get on it the
hooligan
comes out.

Unintentional second gear wheelies on the throttle are just too easy to
behave myself.

what to do?..........

Marc
Cape Town