Re: [St] Quick GenMar question

Seriously, did you ever see a professional mechanic very often w/
a torque wrench? For some bolts the torque is really critical, but they
only few. Part of a mechanic job is also to be able to apply a reasonable
torque depending on the diameter, the matter and the tread.

For the loctite thing I am close to think the same. On my K12RS most of the
bolts were loctited and to do wrenching on it was a p....in.... because
of that,
including destroying the bolt being unable to remove it.

Fred (which do 100% of the wrenching on all the vehicles of the family
for quite few 10th years now)