Re: [St] Petrol leak

hi guys busy day made busier by being late, a rare event wih my trusty steed!
2000 model so something had to give and i read about the wire harness
problems so had spotted that ST07 in Edinburgh.

havent been back to the bike yet but ill take photos tomorrow and
stick them for your arousal oops sorry meant perusal! ; )

but Chris's comment about the plastic cracking hit home with what i
saw. Aint this list great!

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk