[St] GenMar's

IMHO, follow Matt's recommendation.
Borrow a torque wrench if you need to.
Or tighten and ride to a stealer and borrow theirs on the spot.
Plus, be careful of the set screws.
way back when I had mine on for about six months and was pushing it out of
the garage.
When I applied the front break I heard a click.
I pushed it back and forth trying to isolate where the click was coming
from.
It was the set screw on the side that had backed out.
I removed them and that's the only place I used LocTite and have never had
another issue.
BTW, if I had been riding I would have never heard that "click".
So check 'em out every once in a while with a dead motor.
Just my opinion.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42