Re: [St] RAT's

its a new magazine now, i just received the second one last week, a
bit of a gap but its hardly a gripping read. Its called Triumph.
Someone got a bonus for that one no doubt!

Theres been more emphasis on RAT packs. In my area apparently it was a
good one, except if you werent in the crowd. Now a new guy has taken
over and info flows better and it seems to have the blessing with
Triumph. Better coming through the ranks and relevant than
insignificant ideas from someone who may not even ride.

Still local dealer, ST with 12000, 05 plate £6399
125 miles to next dealer, 07 plate, 2500 miles at £6500
ooo what a decision......