Re: [St] is the list dead?

Unfortunately we dont have bragging rights on the weather Down Under right
now.

Its crazy. One day its hot, the next its pissing down and freezing cold. I
havent been able to put my winter riding gear away for the summer.

We need the rain and we're finally getting it. Thats not stopping the state
government building a desalination plant, "just in case its needed", at a cost
of one billion dollars, plus running costs before it starts producing fresh
water. Apparently, installing rain water tanks in every household and recycling
storm water run off hasnt occured to anyone.

But I digress. There are still plenty of good riding days, the ST has just
been re shod with a set of 015's and I will be taking the 675 to a track day
soon for its first birthday.

Hope everyone is well and Santa is good to you.

Brett.