Re: [St] the ST riders perfect xmas gift

Well then - a refresher on the current stock - eh?

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:58 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] the ST riders perfect xmas gift

I'm sorry, no calendar this year. Just not a money maker. Two to three weeks
to try to sell enough to make it worthwhile, and after that you're stuck
with worthless stacks of paper. I also no longer have a studio with a retail
presence so I don't have a place to even sell them locally.

Plus I'm still trying to figure out if I can get my bike into the new
studio. Bigger space, but it's on the second floor. I'm not sure the Sprint
will fit in the elevator. I might try it on some Sunday evening when I know
the building will be deserted.

Too cold and wet to be shooting outdoors right now.

On Dec 19, 2007, at 9:37 AM, iPat wrote:

> while we await the annual xmas delight of a certain calender (nudge
> nudge wink wink)

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/ motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned