[St] 2002 RS for sale

long time reader of the list.  Thanks to all that contribute.  I have not
done must posting but I have read ALOT of the list post.

anyway....
just wanting to let anyone interest (or anyone that knows anyone that might
be interested)
I am selling my beloved RS

2002 Sprint RS 955i
Acidic Yellow (yes..the fastest color in this model)
18k miles
new metzler Z6 rear with less than 2k miles (put on first of this past
riding season)
Luggage rack with Givi plate and Givi 460 top box
(this box is large enough for 2 full face helmets!!!!)
Frame slider
Genmar risers
17t front sproket (19 still available)
Factory service manual
probably forgetting to tell of other extras

Pics:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/98/239946198_2fa4a7f3ce_b.jpg
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/97/239946201_0a9cfda27c_b.jpg

Bike has never been down, or dropped.
I am not the first owner, but believe it to have always been adult ridden
the guy I bought it from was a stay at home dad with a wife that told him to
get rid of it.

Currently listed in local paper for $4800 but cash in hand could have a way
to talking a bit better.
I am in East TN and prefer local pickup.
Title is in hand and can be signed over with the cash.

any questions please contact me.
I can take more detailed pics if you desire...just let me knwo what you want
pics of.

THANKS
David
email:  david_f@xxxxxxxxxxx