[St] Merry Christmas from Howlin' Dawg and Rude Dog

Howlin' sent me this to post.
he is way busy and enjoys the dealer support in ole Ireland from the BMW
dealer.

Did Matt ever do that all Triumph Calender?
I bought one of the ones he did which had the ST featured in one of the
shots and was impressed.

Please just tell all the guys "Merry Christmas" for me.

I know it's more politically correct to say "Happy Holidays" or something
similar but if anyone get's their knickers in a twist just tell them I
didn't include them in the well wishes! ;o)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42