Re: [St] Merry Christmas (a day late)

Nice one Matt and happy New Year to you.

Also pleased to see that you can cope with blue! <G>

Chris Harwood
00 RS (Eclipse Blue)

>>> matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 27/12/2007 04:43:22 >>>
I've been without Internet access for the last few days (got to get
Mom to upgrade from dial-up!) so this is a day late, but I hope it's
still appreciated.

Thanks to Patti for making her bike available for the shoot.

The model is Natalie (who rides a Ninja 250) who I happened to be
shooting in Alameda on the 23rd. Patti stopped by before the shoot
and we took a few quick shots.

http://www.aestheticdesign.com/Sprint/Merry-Christmas.jpg

It was nice finally meeting Patti and what can I say about Natalie
other than I hope to work with her again.

I'll have more to say about this later, but I'm over at Blake's and
the movie started.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned