[St] Autocom Cables - Out from under seat how...?

Hi

Hope everyone had a terrific Christmas and is now enjoying the lull
before New Year kicks in...

Idle question really - I spent a happy day yesterday finally getting
my Zumo installed (more of which in another thread).  But in so doing
ended up having to move the Autocom slightly and started to wonder
whether there was a 'best' route for cables from Autocom out from
under the seat.  Mine go backwards out through the holes in tail
fairing (either side of tail light assembly and then loop back over to
clip onto the rack, but send the iPod cable forward and out between
seat and tank to allow it easy access to tank bag / pockets.  But
wondered where others sent their cables, and having started to wonder
felt compelled to ask the question here... :)

Regards etc.

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/