From: iPat <pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST list <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:16 pm
Subject: [St] should i stay or should i go?

so i have repaired the fuel tap, split in two as was suggested by many
n this list (thanks for all the advice). Tomorrow i drive to
dinburgh to look at a ST barely a year old with 2.5k miles. Its a
ood price and im led to believe its in fabulous condition.
Question is: do i leave a reliable 00 with potential wear and tear
eveloping for a new stylee? What do you reckon to be the best vintage
f the ST?
--
at Davies
print ST 00