Re: [St] should i stay or should i go?

thanks Brian,
the heat issue isnt really a problem in the UK at least not right now!
The 00 is a good looking bike but the 04 they have isnt as pretty, the
07 isnt as good as the 00 but better than the 04.
its been mild so im going to do the journey with the knowledge they
have to sell me the bike rather than me begging to buy it. I know the
trade in price and the potential cut down price from good advice.
ill look out your mail , but im sure i read it