From: gkeslin@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 8:06 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] ST Mirror Extenders

Hey Jeremy!

It's been a while!  I dropped off the list for a time.  Things were a
little _*hectic*_ around here for some time and I didn't have the time
or energy to handle multiple lists and the other stuff.  Things have
calmed down quite a bit but they flare up from time to time.

What do your mirror extenders look like?  I got a set from Sky King a
couple of years ago and was wondering how yours compare.  Let me know.
Thanks!

George