From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of George K
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2007 9:06 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] ST Mirror Extenders

Hey Jeremy!

It's been a while!  I dropped off the list for a time.  Things were a
little _*hectic*_ around here for some time and I didn't have the time
or energy to handle multiple lists and the other stuff.  Things have
calmed down quite a bit but they flare up from time to time.

What do your mirror extenders look like?  I got a set from Sky King a
couple of years ago and was wondering how yours compare.  Let me know.
Thanks!

George