[ST] ST Mirror Extenders

Jeremy,

The width of your shoulders will be the real thing that determines if the
extenders are wide enough, or need to be wider.

I've got an '01 ST with the Sky King extenders.  Definitely an upgrade from
not having them.  However, I'm pretty wide in the shoulders and would
benefit from having the mirrors extend farther out.  Except for one thing:
here in LA, lane-splitting is OK.  So having too much extension would solve
one problem (better rear-ward vision), but cause another one (too many
incidents with cars' sideview mirrors.

Rich M.