From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
indywing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 5:50 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] RS Mirrors Extenders

Jeremy:  I don't have a crunched fairing, but would be willing to
dismount
one, or both of the mirrors and post them to you for a couple of months.

Since the bolts are integral to the mirror stalk, you should be able to
fab
something using the mirrors as a template.  If  you want to do this,
just
let me know and I'll get them off.

Don Payne
Indy