From: "Chris Harwood" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2007 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] [RS] 2001 RS starter engine dead ?

Stevo

If you are referring to the LED in the pilot lamp then the first place
to look is the base of the led.  They just poke an off-the-shelf led
into a hole drilled in the plastic - no strain-relief or anything.  The
wiring should be in the loom so hopefully not pinched anywhere.

The repairers broke mine so I stuck a high intensity blue one in and it
looks great.

ATB

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> stephen.adams400@xxxxxxxxx 04/02/2007 17:40:57 >>>
Searching with a meter or small light bulb can be frought. I sincerely
hope
you find it.  Electrical gremlins sent me bald and grew a goatee -
ROFL.
The led indicator has packed up on the veto alarm on my ST - joy.
Look for were the wire goes through any tight spots or horror of
horrors can
be an internal break
Good Luck
Stevo Adams