From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Young, Mike
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:58
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Thank You Kryptonite.

Thanks Zoltan,
I figured there were probably bolt croppers out there big enough to do
the job... I have a hydraulic shear that would do it, but it takes two
guys to move it. There is some level of skill and determination that
will defeat any security system. I'm happy with my little hodge podge,
and it worked against this threat. They might be back with bigger tools,
but the hope is that they won't. BTW there is a nice and fairly recent
CB1000 parked (and not locked) on the street four houses down the
street. It's still there.

Mike