Re: [ST] Just for kicks! - no ST content

My first road(able) bike was a '75(ish) Yamaha 175 enduro. Started second kick every time, no choke when hot, choke the first kick when cold. Except the time my little brother decided to help me wash it, and while I wasn't watching, helpfully hosed down the inside of the exhaust pipe outlet.... can you say hydraulic? My big toe still has a numb spot on the bottom from being hyper extended...
Mike
06 ST
Seattle