[ST] Quietness

Stuck a new battery in the RS a couple of weeks ago.  Starts very
enthusiastically now but still ticks over at 2k rpm when warm.

Got a cheque through from MIB (Motor Insurer's Bureau - we all pay them
£30 per year to cover for uninsured drivers in the UK) so new fairings
are on order in Eclipse Blue!  This to repair the damage done 11 months
ago when two 'ladies' backed into it when parked.  I still have to pay
the first £300 but it's better than nothing.  So thanks all you other UK
drivers for chipping in <G>.

Chris Harwood
00 RS