Re: [ST] 12k Service...

The cost of gaskets will kill you!  I picked up the cam cover gasket,
the spark plug well gaskets (3), and an oil filter a couple of weeks and
with tax it was around $82.  If they used the Triumph Mobil 1 oil,
that'll cost a bundle too.  I use Amzoil 10w-40 in mine.  When I
replaced some of the shims at my 12,000 mile service I think I paid ~$7
a shim.  That's why I try to do as much as possible on my own.  Of
course you have to have the time and tools........

George