[ST] Was Re: F800ST? Now Re: Tire Changes

Dkamest110@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Also for our Chicago area liSTers I just got one of the "No-Mar"  tire
> changers so I can change tires "on the cheap". I got tired of paying  $38-$50 for a change and a balance. Just using it for my two bikes it'll pay for  itself in 3 years.
>
>   Don Kames
>  03 ST in IL

Great news, Don!  I'll take you up on the offer!  I've got about 2-3k
left on my rear tire right now, and figure that I'll need new skins by
July.  Let us know what you want for the service ($, a 12 pack of your
favorite brew, etc.)  I'm guessing you already have the socket and allen
needed to remove the wheels?  If not let me know, as I have them.

Dan

Dan