Re: [ST] F800ST contd...

Not to flog this thread to death but the following URL may be of interest.

http://www.f800riders.org/

Seems to be mostly Aussies and European riders with a sprinkling of
anticipating Americans. I include myself in the latter category.
Apparently, the F has a nasty habit of cutting out occasionally and
there are reports of false neutrals. Anyway, I'm really glad that
someone else is working out the bugs.

Started my '99 ST today (Metro-DC area)-- can't wait to get on the road again.

GC