Re: [ST] RAT/Torque: UK

I got issue 42, Winter 2006 with and America and Speedmaster on the
cover plus a promotional DVD.  Don't recall the delivery date but it was
discussed here mid-January.

First copies are slow in my experience.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx 24/02/2007 21:47:08 >>>
did anyone in the UK receive any edition around xmas or since? I never
despite having to rejoin.

On 11/29/06, Todd J <me_shucker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bummer to hear about that mix up. IMHO, I am thinking that RAT will
go the way of the BMW Owner Group and support themselves. There has been
quite some chatter on the RAT leaders board about this and the general
lack of support in the US for Packs. Sounds like the same is happening
in the UK?

--
Pat Davies