Re: [ST] Mirror extensions

I am still in!

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeremy Witt
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 5:04 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Mirror extensions

Mr. Prototype stopped by with the sample, didn't like how it looked, took my
other mirror and one half of my upper fairing.  He also asked if anyone with
the Sky King extenders would be so gracious as to snap a few closeup pics
and send them over for reference.  He built the extenders from the base of
the mirror and so they look "skinny" as the occasionally-in-place rubber
boot actually lines up with the edge on the fairing.  He's trying to sort
that match up out.

Also, based on the 6-8(?) requests for extenders, just to prepare those of
you interested, Delrin is a bit more pricey than he thought originally and
is considering asking for a small deposit WHEN it gets to the point of final
product.  His plan is to cap the cost at $40US and trash the idea if the
cost goes over that.  He is having fun with the challenges of the curves and
shapes!  :0)

More later.

TIA,
JDW