Re: [ST] Red '99s

Don't know about red '99's but I have a red '00 and I don't see to many of those. No spare parts though, sorry.

  Herb    '04  Bonnie
             '00 Sprint ST
             '07 Tiger(I wish!)

Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  On 05/01/2007, at 7:58 AM, Matt Knowles wrote:
> Talking to Jack Hays recently got me wondering how many of us red '99
> owners are still around?

Markus still has his, these pics I took in september in Spain (Picos de
Europa) and the UK. Great color to supplement some pics:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/115643646-L.jpg
Red dust, red rust, red sun, red Sprint:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/115640998-L.jpg
Far east meets west:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/115655434-L.jpg
His Sprint in natural British habitat (Eton):
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/115658143-L.jpg
Up front, doing its favourite thing:
http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/115649777-L.jpg

Emile