From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd J
Sent: 05 January 2007 14:19
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Tell all [was: Red '99s]

Here you go George, I will add mine too. See we all can do it...

  Dropped mine on the left side last summer when I forgot to put down the
sidestand. My mind was on whether or not I solved my oil leak problem. I
replaced the left side "lower" fairing (main piece), the broken the peg
bobbin and added Sky Kings too. To this day my kid likes to point out the
scratches on my panniers...

  Weirdest thing about mine was that my wife "knew" I had done it and
actually picked up the phone thinking that I had just rang and that
something was wrong. I did not ring the house but thought about it.

  See that wasnt so bad.

halfast3 <halfast3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  George Chacko wrote:
> I need a right side fairing too. The circumstances that cause this
need are umm... fairly embarrassing so I'll spare everyone the
details. <

Oh c'mon George! We've all had experiences we wish had never
occurred.

Last spring, I misplaced my rt. foot just as the forks were rebounding
and laid the bike down in my buddy's driveway. (To his credit, he
didn't laugh!)

So bare your soul and share your pain. It can be very cleansing and
its way more fun than another oil thread!

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST